Saturday, January 22, 2011

Testing my new XL A plate - Part 1

Hey girlie's

On Thursday i finally got my hands on the Konad S5 Plate =) Since i first saw this plate......i knew i wanted it!.
I cant wait to try the S5 plate =) , Ive got so many ideas for it.....but...*he-he* I should first try the XL plates i brought in January first .

I brought plates XL A and B from http://www.magnonails.de/, each plate cost 15.99 euros . It took 6 days to arrive to me in the post, which i was very impressed with -) Especially due to postal delays after Christmas.

Plates XL A & B , both contain 42 designs on them each =)

Here's some information about the plates:

  • The plate measures approx 148 x 210 mm.
  • Each stamp measures a huge 10mm wide by 12mm long.
  • The plates can fit into folders designed to hold sizes A5 or A4.
I'm cant wait to test these plates....so I've decided to try the first 20 designs on plate XL A for this article and ill test the following 22 designs very soon =).
For testing the XL A plate i used:
  • Rimmel London - Double duty base coat.
  • China Glaze - Wagon Trail.
  • Konad Special White Polish.
* Apologies in advance for the sloppy application of polish*

I'm very impressed with how the images transfer.

Each pattern is very well designed.

I found it much easier to use the XL plates then my round plates =-/ .

I am soo happy i got these plates and can see me using them a lot!.

Have fantastic weekend Girls! =) .


**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.