Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Would you like a croissant with that latte madam?

Hey Girlies =)


Since buying the HB21 - HB40 Plates...i've always wanted to try the plate HB24. That might be because its a coffee plate! and i love Coffee!

I brought these plates from http://www.bf-beauty.com/ . I paid £1.25 for each plate , and i love them all =)


All of the plates from 21-40 offer so many fantastic designs, which suit any season or occasion in my opinion .

For this manicure i used:


- Rimmel London - Double duty base coat

- Nails Inc Jermyn Street nail polish

- Konad Special Black Polish

- Konad Special White Polish

- Image Plate HB24....- I actually used all the images on the plate =)


(Click to enlarge)

Overall i love how this manicure turned out!

I apologise for the pictures...I just couldn't seem to photograph my nails tonight =(....I'm looking at investing into a new camera - has anyone got any suggestions ( any advise would be greatly appreciated ).

Tip of the day....Never try to steal a toy mouse, from an already hyper cat...as you can see my middle finger saw the end result of that episode =(...But i still lover her to bits.

Thanks for looking guys

/hugs!


**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.