Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog With A Substace/ I Love Your Blog Awards!

The lovely Bellejoie from j'adoreLacquer gave me these 2 awards!


1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award. (thanks hon!)
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words: 
Without nailart i'm no one! *ehm one word to much?:P*
3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.
*scroll down for the list bloggers*

The rules are: copy the picture, answer the questions and send it to your favorite blogs!

1. Why did you make this blog?
I started with my own website, after a while I wanted to do more, I wanted to show more and place my thoughts about some nailpolishes, I dind't have the room on that site, so I started this blog to share my opinion with the world. The website is still excisting, but is only used for all the pictures with nailart I made since i started with it.

2. What kind of blogs do you read?
Mostly nailpolish blogs, a few beauty/fashionblogs, and some personalblogs. But mostly nailpolishblogs!

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
Not really, I am a make-up user, but I use almost everything.

4. What about the favorite clothing brand?
Haha this one is the same as make-up, I wear almost everything, i don't like to buy a jeans which cost a lot while I can buy a much cheaper jeans somewhere else.

5. What piece in you make-up bag is the most important to you?
I think my mascara, I always use mascara (and eyepencil, but when i've got to choose, I pick my mascara!)

6. Your favorite color?
Lilac/Purple for the win!
 
7. Favorite perfume?
Eh I don't use every day the same perfume, so I don't have a favorite perfume.

8. Your favorite movie?
I really love the twilight saga, those movies are made awesome :) Also i'm in for a good horrormovie!

9. What countries would you like to visit?
I wish I will go back to Miami someday, it's so beautiful there! I would love to visit Australia too! (ehm yes australia isn't a country, but i don't know which country in Australia I want to visit!)

These 2 tags are for the next bloggers:

- Sweet Hippos *ik vind het echt gaaf hoeveel moeite jullie 2 doen voor jullie blog!*
- Crystaliciousss *my favorite blog since it started!* 
- Polishsis * I love the way you write your blog, full with humor!*
- Cherryfizz *Omdat dit een blog is met échte inhoud!*

Thank you for both awards Bellejoie!