Monday, January 24, 2011

Yee-Haa and a S5 !

Hey girlie's

This is just a quick post to show off the fun i had on Sunday night with my new konad S5 plate.

For this experiment i used:

- Rimmel London - Double duty base coat.
- China Glaze - Wagon Trail (Little Finger).
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White #66 ( Third Finger and Index Finger).
- China Glazes - Prize winning Mare (Middle Finger and Thumb).
- Konad Special White Polish with S5 on my on my Middle Finger and Thumb.
- Konad Special Red Polish with M60 on my Index Finger.
- Konad Special Black Polish with M61 on my third Finger, and with S5 on my Index Finger.
- Konad Special White Polish with S5 on my Middle Finger and Thumb.
- Avon Mirror Shine - Gold Foil with S5 On my Little Finger.

This Manicure was only meant to test what the S5 is capable off... And boy...... did it prove it will be used again.

*Apologies in advance for the sloppy application of polish throughout this post*....I was just too eager to test the Plate =-/ *

For testing the S5 plate i used, the following polishes:

- Rimmel London - Double duty base coat.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White #66.
- Konad Special Black Polish .

Thanks for Looking! =)

/Hugs!