Saturday, January 29, 2011

Testing my new XL A plate - Part 2

Hey Girlie's

Here is the last 22 Designs from XL Plate A.


For these test I used:
  • Rimmel London - Double Duty Base Coat
  • China Glazes - Cow girl Up
  • Konad Special White Polish
  • Gosh Rainbow (For the last picture)

* Apologies for my sloppy nail varnish applying! I hope it doesn't offend anyone...I was just to anxious to try the designs out =( *


I'm in love with every design on this Plate! <3



There are so many designs..I know this plate will keep me entertained for a while to come and i love that!


Ive decided I'm defiantly going to purchase XL Plates C -F as soon as i can!


Here i used Some Gosh rainbow on my Little Finger, Index Finger and Thumb...Just because i love how it looks! =)))


I hope you enjoyed looking =)...I know i enjoyed testing this plate!

Have a fantastic weekend Girls!

/Hugs!