Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine's Day + HB29.....With a bit of fail added! =(

Hey ladies

Its nearly Valentines day =))) .. which means i can start suggesting cute little gift ideas to my boyfriend!.

... It also means, I can start looking at all my plates to start getting in the mood for Stamping (Love) =)

For this manicure i decided to use my HB29 plate and :

- Rimmel London - Double Duty Base coat.
- Avon Mirror Shine - Metallic Mauve.
- Avon Mirror Shine - Polished Pink.
- Konad Special Black Polish.
- Konad Special White Polish.


The plates is gorgeous! the images transfer so beautifully =)
...I just don't feel i did the plate justice =(.

I managed to use all the Images on this plate ...But ...Its just a shame i just couldn't capture the manicure the way i hoped too =(

Well ..better luck for my next valentine manicure =)

Be happy!

/hugs!