Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bursting with color + BM01

Hey Girlies

I'm going to keep my first manicure posted on here very Basic, whilst ensuring that the colour bursts out.
*I'm such a messy nail painter, ill soon tidy this up*
The first set of plates i purchased after exhausting my *starter kit's* konad plates M02 and M03 was the Monster Bundle collection of 21 plates. I was very nervous and worried about how these plates would perform as they were my first Fauxnads. However after stamping my first image, i was extremely happy with how the image transferred onto my nails.

I used polishes from the 'Front Cover Nail Varnish Gift set', that my little sister got me this christmas for this Manicure.

I'm very happy with my basic Manicure turned out, and feel my mission was a success =).

Reviewing images on the BM01 plate:

* Apologies in advance for the sloppy application of polish, i was to eager to start my next project =-/ * For testing the BM01 plates i used, the following polishes:

Top image, China Glazes - Prize winning Mare. And for the below image , China Glazes - Side Saddle.

*Lesson learnt today...take all pictures in the same light / bonk!*

Hope you all had a great weekend!.

/hugs!