Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first * Ever * Post

This is my first ever blog , I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I want to use this blog to:
  • Further explore the world of nail art stamping.
  • To keep a record of all my experiments with stamping.
  • To show you the potential each stamp has.
  • To show you that you don't have to be a 'Konading' expert to have fun! =) .


I started konading in October 2010, after my boyfriend brought me a konad starter kit as a surprise gift. Since this date , my collection has expanded and expanded!.




I want to point out straight from the beginning that my nails are not perfect , I'm not afraid to admit that i have bad cuticles and that sometimes my nails are badly shaped . I will always respond to your feedback around this area as i'm completely new to this nail world so ill never claim to be a Expert!

A little of information about me:

  • I live in the UK.
  • I love nail polish.
  • I love my Boyfriend.
  • I love my cat who i hand reared , after i finding her abandoned in a box on my way home from sixth form.
  • I love Disney!.
  • I love pink!.
  • I love giggling and being a girly girl!.
  • I love reading, watching movies, watching Tv series! (I.e Fringe, lost, chuck and many many many more!) , painting, bowling & hanging with friends.