Friday, February 4, 2011

M71 and a Barbie Doll

Hey Girlie's!

I'm feeling really girly today..so i wanted to express it on my nails =).
I decided to try out my Big M Plate!.


Ive tried a lot of the images so far on this Big plate! - and so far I'm extremely happy with my purchase!

So today i decided to Use all the images on the M71 plate, from the Big M Plate.

I used the following while testing the images out:

- China Glaze - St Tropez.
-Konad Special Black Polish.

As you can see these images transfer Beautifully, i had no problems with the plate at all.



After testing the images i decided to do another manicure.

I used:

- China Glaze - Red Stallion - Barry M nail Paint - Matt White.
-Konad Special White and Red Polish!

Here's the Big M plate, in all its glory!


I hope Chez Delaney doesn't mind me reviewing this for her.


What i love about this plate is that it contains Plates M44-M81 and S06 (It doesn't contain images for M46-M47).....Theres so many images =) I love looking at them all at once!


I paid 56 Euros for this plate from http://chez-delaney.com/ , and I'm so happy with my investment!. The images transfer smoothly and clearly!.

I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Have a fab weekend Girlies!

/Hugs!


**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.