Saturday, August 13, 2011

BM11 + ' That Green feeling! '

Hey Woman!!!
This morning I woke up in the rain ...
That puts me in a great mood!
While drinking my morning coffee ... I carefully eyed up a collection of nail ... hoping something will catch my attention .... But nothing is not
... So I took all the plates and staring at them all .. 1 dish caught my attention - BM11 my plate.
I will gladly admit that I only ever use this plate prior to the Heart and stripes design in the past ... So I feel need some fuss and attention.
Here is what I came up with using the plate BM11

Inst it a green Dream!..I feel like the white separator in the middle, makes this Manicure look so cute.

In the picture below (This picture can be enlarged) , it shows each step i did whilst doing this Manicure.

For Swatching the BM11 plate - I used :

- Avon Matte - Red Velvet.
- Konad Special White Polish.

I layered the leafy designs on my thumb to compare them to each other.

I'm defiantly going to use The flower design again!...I'm not into flowers, but this looks so cute!. i also want to use the design on my Middle finger again, as it looks wicked!