Saturday, August 20, 2011

HB26 + Hands and Feet

Hey Ladies

I wanted to do a quick post to show you guys, what i did mucking around with my HB26 plate.

* I want to apologize from the start if this manicure looks messy. This manicure was not meant to be serious - mainly me fooling around *.

For this manicure below I used:

-Barry M Nail Paints - Spring Green #290, Lemon Ice Cream #307, Pale Blue #306 & Bright Pink #279.
-China Glaze - Tinsel.
-Plate HB26.
-Konad Special Black Polish.

Its so bright and cute! <3.

Best Beauty Nails
For Swatching the HB26 Plate - I used:

- No7 -Totally Teal.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Best Beauty Nails
I'm defiantly going to use the finger print design again - I've always wanted to do a Murder Mystery Manicure! - and I feel this would be perfect for what I have in mind!.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

/Hugs!