Sunday, August 7, 2011

SdP C06 + ' Oranges , Lemons & Limes '

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick post to show you guys , this fruity manicure I did today =).

It dawned upon me yesterday - That i haven't done a ' Fruity Nails' manicure this summer....
 ..Therefore I decided to make up for it , using image plate SdP C06.


(Picture with Flash)

For this Manicure I used:

- La Femme Beauty - Lime Cream & Orange Cream.
- Sinful Colors - Unicorn.
- Konad Special Yellow, Green and Black Polish.


(Picture with Flash)

I started this manicure by applying:

- I applied 1 coat of La Femme Beauty's orange Cream.
- I then sponged Sinful Colors Unicorn.
- I then Sponged Konads Special Yellow Polish over this  - to make it stand out =).
- I then Sponged La Femme Beauty's Lime Cream on the tip of my nail with Konads Special Green polish.
- I then Matte'd my look up with - Rimmel London's - Matte Finish.


(Picture with Flash)
Here is the awesome SdP C06 plate that I used to do my manicure =).
Thanks for reading =)


/Hugs


xxx