Monday, August 1, 2011

SdP D12 + ' A Red and White Floral Design '

Hey Ladies

Here's a quick post from me today me , to show you this lovely 
manicure i did using image plate SdP D12.

(Picture with Flash).

For this manicure I used:

- Beauty UK - Coral Surprise.
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Scarlet.
- Rimmel London - Matte Finish.
- SdP D12


(Picture with Flash).

I love this manicure - its so pretty on my nails =).


(Picture Without-Flash).

I started this manicure by applying:
- 1 coat of Beauty UK's Coral Surprise -
- I then applied 2 coats of  Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Scarlet. 
- I applied a coat of Rimmel London's - Matte Finish to finish of my base  (See below , before my clean up =-/).


I'm seriously addicted to having Matte'd base's lol =).


(Picture with Flash)

Here's a close up picture to show you the detail of this design  - and flecks of holo from the 
Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Scarlet.



Here is the stunning SdP D12 image plate that i used for this manicure =).


Thanks for reading =).

/Hugs

xxx