Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big SdP E + ' Some Playboy Bunny Sparkle! '

Hey ladies!

I hope your all having a Fab weekend! =).

I'm so happy I've got Monday and Tuesday off -  4 day weekend! =).

Here's a quick post from me to show you what I've been wearing this weekend =).

(Flash used in this photo).

For this manicure I used:

- No7 - Milan.
- OPI - Eiffel For This Colour ( For stamping).
- Image plate M70 for the Scribbles.
- Big SdP E for the playboy bunny.
- Konad Special White Polish.

(No flash used in this photo).

I'm unsure how I feel about this manicure ... =-/ ....But it does certainty look awesome and sparkly on my nails!.

I Don't know why I love that the purple scribble came through the bunny image - but I think it adds a certain effect to my manicure - I like it =).

(Flash used in this photo).

(See above for No7 - Milan)

Milan is a Pink foil with insane shimmer - All i used was 2 coats - The Formula was awesome!.
(see below) For konad M70.


Here is the brilliant Big SdP E plate =).


Thank for reading =)

/Hugs

xxx