Saturday, July 23, 2011

SdP D20 + 'A night with some Movies '

Hey Ladies!

I hope you all having a fantastic weekend =).

Here's a post to show you guys my latest experiment.

(Picture with Flash)

For this manicure I used:

- China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic.
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo BlueBell.
-  Rimmel London - Matte Finish.
- Konad Special White Polish.

(Picture with Flash)

This is a very simple manicure ..  But it defiantly makes a impact.

I loved this image the first time I saw it on Shirleys website - there's nothing out there that resembles it!.

(Picture with No Flash)

Here's a close up picture to show you the detail of this design  - and fleck of holo from the 
Kleancolor's Chunky Holo BlueBell.

(Picture with Flash)

I started my manicure by applying 2 coats of China Glaze's Rodeo Fanatic.

Rodeo Fanatic is my favourite China glaze polish, Its such a stunning colour.

(Picture with Flash)

I then applied 1 coat of Kleancolors Chunky Holo Bluebell (See below). 


I Immediately i loved the effect - this polish is stunning without layering it - but when layered - is absolutely 'Freakin' gorgeous.

(Picture with Flash)

I then decided to apply another coat of  Chunky Holo Bluebell (See below) , I love the effect - you cant really see it in this picture ...But its so pretty!....It was then stamping time lol =).

(Picture with Flash)

Here is the stunning SdP D20 image plate that i used for this manicure =).

 I got a new delivery this week =)
I recently placed a order for shirleys SdP Plates:

I got:

From the C series - C01, C02, C03, C05, C06, C07, C08, C09, C10, C11 ,C12, C13, C14, C15, C17 ,C18 & C20.
From the D series -D01,D02, D04 , D05 , D06, D07 ,D08, D09 ,D10 ,D12 ,D13 , D14, D15 ,D16, D17, D18, D19 & D20.

I cant wait to play with these plates more! =)

Thanks for reading =).


/Hugs

xxx