Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big SdP G + ' A Blue and White Spirograph '

Hey ladies!

I'm in a super happy mood today - because i have all next week of work =).

I think I'm going to start planning a few day trips =)).

Here's a quick post from me to show you this
lovely manicure I did using my Big SdP G plate =).

(Picture with Flash)

For this manicure I used:

Barry M Nail Paint- Matt White # 66.
- Barry M Nail Paint- Cobalt Blue #291.
- Konad Special Blue and White Polish.
- Some Rhinestones.


(Picture with Flash)

This manicure looks better then it photographs =-/.

This isn't my best stamping- so please accept my apologies for this manicure....Both my Barry M polishes applied terribly - so it put me in a little bit of a mood lol.

(Picture Without Flash).
Here is a close up of the Spiro-graph's detail on my thumb =).


(Picture Without-Flash)

Here is the Big SdP G plate =).


Thank for reading =)

/Hugs

xxx