Tuesday, July 19, 2011

XL A - ' A Sparkly Jig-Saw Puzzle '

Hey ladies!

I woke up this morning and decided to do a crazy holo manicure =).

I've always wanted to use the Jig-Saw puzzle pattern on my XL Plate A ... But I just never knew what base colour to put it on. 
Here's what I came up with:

(Picture with Flash).

For this manicure i used:

- Milani's - Hi-Tech (As the base colour) 
- With... Milani's Cyberspace and Digital.
- Konad Special Black Polish. 

(Picture with Flash).

Unfortunately my camera doesn't want to capture this manicure properly!! ...But I'm loving my Shiny *Sparkly* nails =).

(Picture Without - Flash).

I started my manicure with Hi-tech (the picture below) as my base colour. 

(Picture Without - Flash).

I then dabbed patches of Milani's Cyberspace and Digital onto the base to give my nails a 'Petrol Rainbow' appearance (See below).


Overall - I'm happy with how this manicure turned out =).

(Picture Flash).

Here is the lovely XL A plate =).


Have fun reading =)

/Hugs 

xxx

P.s

To all those that yet haven't watched the final harry potter film - Immediately put your coat on and dash to the cinema!...Its amazing!