Saturday, May 7, 2011

BM213 + 'Ruby Slippers!'

Hey Ladies.

Here's a quick post for me today.

I just wanted to show you a cute manicure I did with my BM213 plate =).

I could not resist using the full nail design with the stilettos.

For this Manicure i used:

- Avon Nailwear - Ruby Slippers.
-Konad Special White Polish.

I love how simple yet effective this manicure looks!.

And here's my inspiration for the manicure =).

I love the Wizard of Oz.- Its a timeless classic , that never fails to make me smile.

Last Christmas my boyfriend got me a flower hat (Its massive and pink and cute )
..And looks just like a Munchkins hat!!! - His nickname for me is his Munchkin =)
...Even though ( I have to point this out!) I'm 5.7 (173 Cm's) !!! - Its because hes 6.3 (192 Cm's) =-/ - but i do love him.

For swatching the BM213 Plate i used

-China Glaze - Midnight Ride.
-Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
-Essence White Nail Art Stampy Polish.

If your looking for a New / Free / Cheap polish and a magazine...Then you can get a free Nails Inc polish with InStyle Magazine =))).

Thanks for looking =)

/Hugs