Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fauxnad H47 + ' An Aquarium! '

Hey Ladies!

Here's my Thursday Manicure for you guys =).

I was recently sent a selection of plates to review for Tracey from the Ebay shop Merci-My-Darling.

One of the plates in this set was the lovely H47 Plate.

Here's what i came up with , using the plate for inspiration.

(All pictures can be enlarged)


For this manicure i used:

- Barry M -Pale Blue.
-Konad Special Dark white (Bubbles) ,Orange and Red Polish ( For the fish)
- XL B - for the white bubbles.
- Fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners - for the Gravel and plants.



Here is the stunning plate.

I really loved using this plate - it stamped perfectly and did not disappoint!

I also love the bird on this stamp - it remind me of a Disney bird!.

It is a bargain for £2.99 =).


Here is a picture before i stamped the fish on my nails -).


For swatching the H47 Plate i used:


- Avon Matte - Red Velvet.
-Konad Special White Polish.


Thanks for looking =)

/Hugs

P.s....This video is amazing - Its been added onto my places to visit one day =).