Friday, May 20, 2011

D22 + ' Pirates of the Caribbean '

Hey Ladies

I'm so excited about the new pirates of the Caribbean Movie.

I've loved all the movies to date...I Cant wait to see more of Captain Jack Sparrow <3  =) .

Here is my pirates of the Caribbean inspired manicure - i hope you all like it =)

(All images can be enlarged)


For this Manicure i used :

- Avon - Black as Night Matte Polish.
- Konad Special White Polish.
- Konad Special Green Polish.
-W7 Polish Spearmint.
- A sponge


I love how this turned out  =).


Ive never tried sponging before...so I'm very happy with the end result! =).

I used Konad Special green Polish and W7s spearmint when sponging the color onto my tips.


For swatching the D22 plate i used:

-Avon - Violetta Matte Polish.
- Konad Special White polish.

Ive tried to capture each swatch picture with and without flash to attempt to show you each image .


I absolutely loveee this plate! ...How fantastic do these images look!


I don't hate a single design ...Nor did i have a single problem stamping any of the images onto my nails =). 


I think this is my favorite plate so far in the D series...I cant wait to try more of them out =).


If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!