Sunday, May 29, 2011

HB06 + ' Butterflies In A Meadow '

Hey ladies!

I'm SO Sorry I've been absent from my blog recently =( .

On Monday i started training for a new role in my workplace that required me to fly to Edinburgh on Thursday morning. I returned home Friday night.

Although i have 3 posts currently queued up...I thought id skip forward to a manicure 
i did yesterday =).

I'm not sure if i like or dislike this manicure =-/...so ill let you guys give me some 
feedback on it =).

(All pictures can be enlarged)


For this manicure i used :

- Sinful Colors - Hazard (Orange) , Unicorn (Yellow) and Mint Apple (Green).
- A sponge.
- HB06.
- Some Mixed Green and Silver - fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners.
- Konad Special Blue Polish.


 As i said I'm not sure how i feel about this manicure...the butterflies didn't stamp as crisp as i would usually like...but i do like it at the same time?!? =-/ lol.

I love how colour this manicure feels though.

Here (below) is the before stamping picture =).


I will be doing another manicure using the HB06 plate, so swatches will follow soon =).



If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 
The closing date is the 19.06.2011.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!