Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Hey Ladies

I would like to thank the lovely HeartNAT for giving me the
Kreativ Blogger Award!.

I didn't except to receive this so it has truly made my morning.


Here's what you have to do:

- Write 10 facts about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers and tell them about the award!

Hmmm where to start lol ....


1- I love cats - Ive had a cat ever since i found her abandoned at 5 weeks in a cardboard box.
Shes now 8 years old and full of energy =).

2- I love watching TV series! , I've got way to many DVDS =-/ and I've still got a big ' To watch list to get through'.

3- Iced Cinnamon bubs are my weakness lol.

4- When i was 13 i had my hair cut into a bob - big mistake. So I've never had it short again, until Thursday - its now down to my shoulders - and looking great =))).

5- I love red bull and coke =).

6- Since i started blogging my Polish and plate list has grown and grown =-/.

7- I absolutely love my boyfriend - hes my best friend.

8- I'm already counting down to Christmas (236 sleeps to go lol).

9- I have hay fever =-//... hence I'm on a countdown to colder weather.

10 - My favourite film of all time is - What dreams May Come


I would love to pass this award to (Ekkk choosing 10 will be hard - there's so many blogs i like =-///):



/Hugs!