Sunday, May 22, 2011

H2 + 'Orange Goodness!'

Hey Ladies!

Yesterday was a good day for me =).

Ive been using my Nokia N96....for Too Long! 
But yesterday - I got a shiny new phone =)...I upgraded my contract to a shiny, new Galaxy S2 .

My boyfriend thought it would be a great idea to do my nails in orange- as my contract is with orange (I love it , when he gets involved with my passion <3)

Here's what i came u with:

(All pictures can be enlarged)


For this Manicure i used:

- Image plate H2
- Nails Inc - Candy Orange ( the free polish i got with InStyle Magazine).
- Essence Nail Art Black Stampy Polish.


I love this design - its defiantly different!

See below,  for a picture without the flash - to show how awesome this design really is.


My new phone *Happy Face* * - i love that it comes with the kindle app ...as well as loads more apps =))).


When i got home after picking up my new phone, i had a package waiting for me =). 

My XL C-F plates had arrived !!!!.

I know what you all thinking... is she crazy?!?!...shes brought a lot of plates recently...why more?!?...well i have a answer for that question.

When i got my XL A-B plates in December- i immediately regretted not getting the rest of the XL plates...i went on Magno Nails to place the extra order...but there was only XL A, B, D & E
 left =-//... 

They've only just been restocked due to the plates being so damn popular...so i immediately ordered the remaining plates before the same thing happened again  =).

I will be doing Swatches of these plates for you guys very soon =). 


Here is a picture of some *yummy*  Double chocolate Muffins i made today....they are SO good =).

Ive recently made a pledge to bake more. ...So far everything Ive made has tasted very yummy!. 


 If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 

I hope you all had a great weekend!


Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!