Saturday, May 14, 2011

HB14 + ' A Cute Koala Bear and Yummy Eucalyptus Leaves!

Hey Ladies!

I decided to do a cute Manicure today using my HB14 Plate.

Here is a creation i came up with using different Green fraulein 38 Nail Art Liner's and a cute Koala bear Image =).

(All pictures can be enlarged)


For this Manicure I used:

- fraulein 38 Nail Art Liner's.
- China Glaze - Red Stallion.
- Konad Special White Polish.



I'm very happy i invested in these HB plates - they stamp beautifully and the detail on them- is outstanding!.


Here is the Lovely HB14 Plate =).



For testing the HB14 Plate I used:

- La Femme Beauty - Cream Grey.
- Essence Nail Art White Stampy Polish.
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.

* Apologies in advance for the sloppy application of polish - I was too eager to swatch this gorgeous plate out!*.


I love all the images on this plate - they all stamped beautifully =).

I really want to use the horse and frog image again.


*Teaser* - My 500 give-away is coming very soon =).

Thanks for reading =).

/Hugs!