Thursday, February 24, 2011

BM12 + ' Orange Daze '

Hey Girlie's!

Here is a manicure i did quickly tonight.....Sorry my clean up..looks..well... messy =-/.

I used Monster Bundle plate BM12...and...

- Barry M Nail Paint - Tangerine #136.
- Konad Special Black Polish.
- Some Yellow and Green Rhinestones.

I rarely use Orange nail polish....even though i have 8 different Orange polishes in my collection...It just never catches my attention , unless its Halloween. So i was really keen to use it for this Manicure.

My silly Konad top coat smudged my middle finger..However i still like how this manicure looks =).

For swatching BM12 (Picture below)..I Used :

-China Glaze - Cowgirl Up.
-Konad Special White Polish.

I'm defiantly keen on some of these images.

I'm still so impressed with the 'Value for money' that the monster Bundle set offers! it is defiantly full of surprises =).

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

/Hugs!