Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day + M61

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick post - showing you guys another Valentines Manicure, i used Konad Plate M61.

For this i Used:

- Avon Matte -Red Velvet.
-Konad Special White Polish.
-Some Pearl Rhinestones.
- Konad top coat.

I'm so sorry if this looks messy... i had a issue with the image Not wanting to go on my little finger ...... it put me into such a little *Super Girly *mood! that i just wanted to finish it. Ill update a better picture of the finished product tomorrow when I'm less sleepy/ grouchy lol =)

***Edited ***

Here is the new picture...lol i covered up my little finger with my water mark =)....ah well it makes me happy!

Reviewing the rest of the images on plate M61, For this i used:

- Avon Matte -Red Velvet.
-Konad Special White Polish.

This plate has a lot of potential!...i defiantly want to use it again =)

Thanks for looking

/hugs!