Tuesday, February 22, 2011

M56 + 'A Blue Dream'.

Hey Ladies!

I hope your all having a great week! =) .

For this weeks Manicure..I wanted to try something different.

* Caution! - Ive never tried French tip Manicures before...So be prepared for something different. *

For this Manicure i used my M56 Konad Plate...and..

- Barry M Nail Paint - Pale Blue #306.
- Konad Special Blue Polish.

Doesn't this look really girly and cute!

I may be a French tip virgin...and i might not have the nail length to pull this plate off...but... i think I've semi mastered how to position and stamp these plates...I hope =-/.

For swatching my M56 plate - i used:

- Avon Matte Nail Polish - Violetta.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Its a cute plate! ...i think i may need to grow my nails though before using this plate again lol!

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

/Hugs!