Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sale on at Viva La Nails

Hey Ladies

I just brought :

- Konad Polish - Dark Orange .
- Konad Polish - Gold Brown .
- Konad Polish - Pastel Orange .
- Konad Polish - Yellow.

.... for £2.45 each instead of the normal price of £4.95.

I got them from http://www.vivalanails.co.uk/sale.html , whilst i was ordering my Viva La Nails Product Sample Pack. I'm Just letting you know encase you need one of these colors, without the huge price tag =).

/hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my polishes. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.