Saturday, February 26, 2011

My designer Plates!..Treasure find on Ebay!

Hey Girlie's

Sometimes you can get really lucky and find something you was never looking for, when your were least looking for it. This was how me and my boyfriend met 7 years ago, and I absolutely love him to bits!...and its also how I come across some awesome stuff!.

The other day.. I was scanning Ebay ( I tend to now only get konads and plates I've never seen before on there)...but I came across a seller by the name of pegasus370 /http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mercimydarling.

She only has 2 plates from this series at the moment ... but just look at these beauties!

There is a bottle of polish image! how cute lol!

Here is me swatching all the Images...* I apologize up front for the sloppy application of paint, and messy clean ups ...i was just to eager to try my new beauties out! *

For the swatches i used:

(Top 2 images) - Avon Matte - Violetta.
(Bottom 2 images)- Avon Matte - Black as Night.
And Konad Special White Polish.

How cute is everyone of these images! I love the shoes..the bag..the playboy bunny and the Chanel logo in the heart!.

i am extremely happy with these plates,The images transfer so smoothly!.

The plates are perfectly cut ,so they are not too deep! with is perfect as this will avoid my manicure from smudging when a top coat is applied!.

I love the cocktail on my thumb..ill defiantly use this for a summer manicure! and the burger looks so cute!

The ice cream and cup of tea are my personal favorites in this picture!.

I am so happy i came across these plates when i did! they totally made my weekend!...Ill come up with a manicure in the next few days using the images! because they totally deserve to be used for something awesome!.

I paid £3.99 for each plate with combined posting and packing for £1.80...and they was with me within 2 days of paying for them!.

( ooo BTW Tracy/ pegasus370 is happy to provide combined shipping & postage on multiple purchases based on weight, and cost of packing and posting the item. If you are purchasing more than 1 item please contact her BEFORE checking out with pay pal. she will get back to you with an amended invoice within 24 hours....i emailed her and she did it straight away for me bless her !).

I hope you enjoyed reading this girlie's!

Have a fab weekend!

/Hugs!.

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.