Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Honey Bee's + HB34

Hey Girlie's!

Recently I've done a lot of Valentine manicures..so i thought id move away from the love theme and onto something more Colorful !!!.

I haven't used my HB34 plate yet...but the images have always caught my attention!

I got this plate from http://www.bf-beauty.com/ for £1.25.

For this Manicure i used:

- Barry M Nail Paint - Lemon Ice Cream #307.
- Barry M Nail Paint- Matt White # 66.
- China Glaze - Branding Iron ( For the honeycomb ).
- Konad Special Black Polish , for my honey bee's <3.

(All pictures can be enlarged)
I love how this has turned out...However, i wish i used a lighter brown for the honeycomb.

Reviewing the images on the HB34 plate:

For this i used:

- No7 Polish - Temptress.
- Konad Special White Polish.

I love the swan and dragonfly images !...i must use this plate again soon.

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

/hugs!

xxx

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.