Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bond...James Bond!

Hey ladies!


Here's a quick post to show you my *Bit of fun* entry for ThatsSoFresh's nail art contest =)


The idea for the Contest was to make designs with Images , you would usually dismiss work!...ThatsSoFresh advised take the most ridiculous /hideous/strange/maybe to cutesy/ designs you have and make it the best you can.


.....That got me thinking so i looked over my collection of plates..and planned away =)


If only i had more medical plates, i really wanted to do a manicure dedicated to Grays anotmony...however..something caught my eye..then i had the song -Golden Eye by Tina Turner stuck in my head, and i knew it was fate!




I used the following plates for this Fun Manicure:


- Konad S5 for the gun ! ...No MI5 agent should be without his gun!
- Fauxnad M42 For the Palm tree...Bond always turns up on a tropical island
- Fauxnad M71 for the white cat from You Only Live Twice, the cat that is stroked by the villain!
- Fauxnad M58 for B, N, D.
- Fauxnad M45 for O.
- Fauxnad M47 of 0 ,0, 7.


- I also painted a golden eye for effect <3


I love to do Fun Manicures -because Nail art should be fun =)


Hope you enjoyed reading this!


/Hugs!