Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big SdP A + ' Hearts and Swirls '

Hey Ladies!

I got some new plates today...and i couldn't wait to try them out!

Here's what I came up with =).


For this manicure I used:

- Models Own - Coral Reef.
- Konad Special White Polish.
- Big SdP A  Plate.


I got all 7 big Plates released by Shirley for 15.99 each.
These plates are so fantastic! - I actually found them a pleasure to use =).


I'm very impressed with how the image transferred onto my nails.
Each pattern is very well designed.


I found it much easier to use the SdP plate then my round plates =-/ .


I am soo happy i got these plates and can see me using them a lot!.

Here is a video Shirley made for her Big SdP range /Enjoy =).


Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

xxx

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.