Sunday, June 26, 2011

XL C + ' A Lovely Purple and Pink Swirl '

Hey Ladies 

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!.

Here's a quick post for me today.
To show you , what I created this morning =).

  
For this Manicure I used:

- Sinful Colors - Lets Talk.
Avon Mirror Shine - Polished Pink.
- Image plate - XL C.

I absolutely love Sinful Colors - Lets Talk. 
It is a stunning vibrant Purple with blue undertones! - the polish left me speechless - its a bold gorgeous colour.  

I wish I had more Sinful colors  =(.


Words cannot describe how gorgeous this looks on my nails...
... But do you think it will photograph..Nope lol =-/. Therefore the picture below is to show you the manicure without flash.


My nail on my thumb broke this morning hence my nails look odd =-/


Here is the lovely XL C plate =) . I love all these designs! 


 Here's some information about the plates:

-The plate measures approx 148 x 210 mm.
- Each stamp measures a huge 10mm wide by 12mm long.
- The plates can fit into folders designed to hold sizes A5 or A4.

I brought my XL plate from here.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

xxx

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.