Sunday, June 12, 2011

BM221 + ' A Pastel Pink Surprise '

Hey Ladies

I hope you all had a great weekend. 

I've been working through 'queued up' posts recently .The manicure I'm showing you today 
was done last Saturday. My little sister visited me last Saturday 


.. This meant only 1 thing:

- Loads of junk food.
- Films.
- Gossip.
- Loads of giggles.
- And Manicures! 

Here's what we came up with =).


For this Manicure I used:

- BM221.
- Models Own - Pastel Pink.
- Konad Special Black Polish.


I really like how this turned out . Its very Girly and simple =).

(Below) Is a picture without flash.


For my Little sisters manicure we used:

- BM221.
- Sinful Colors - Dream On.
-  Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
-  Konad Special white Polish.
-  Rhinestones from Monster Bundle.


Here is the lovely BM221 plate that we used =).


For swatching the BM221 plate i used:

- La Femme Beauty Polish - Rich Pink Creme.
- Konad Special white Polish.


If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 
The closing date is the 19.06.2011.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

x