Saturday, June 25, 2011

HB42 + ' A walk in the Park '

Hey Ladies!

I hope your all well =).

The plate I used for this Manicure , I've wanted to use for ages - Because I love how cute it looks. Now you all know by now that I'm not a flower girl - however - this plate deserves some fuss and attention!.

Here's what I came up with whilst using it =).


For this Manicure I used:

-  Beauty UK -  White Polish.
-  Barry M Nail Paint - Spring Green.
-  Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
-  Konad Special White and Green Polish.
-  Some Rhinestones.


I really really like how this turned out =).


I got a lot compliments for this manicure =)

Here is the fantastic HB42 Plate. 
For the above manicure I used every single image on this plate =). As usual the HB plates did not let me done. 





Thanks for reading =)

Have a fantastic weekend =)

/Hugs

xxx