Wednesday, June 15, 2011

XL B + ' A Pastel Peacock Surprise '

Hey Ladies 

I'm nearly fully got up to date on my queued posts!  /Cheer!

Here's a manicure i did on Saturday =).


For this Manicure I used :

- Stamping plate - XL B.
- La Femme Beauty's Lilac Cream , Pink Cream , 
Baby Blue & Blue Cream (In the order they appear)
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
- Konad Special Black Polish.


I really liked this manicure, It was pretty, colourful and simple!.


Although I have recently brought a new Konad Special White Polish. 
I decided to buy another in a awesome deal i found on Ebay with a store called a-viva.
The deal also involved me getting a Konad Special Pink Pastel polish - both for a nice *Happy Price*...I cant wait to test the Pink Special Stamping polish out...Maybe on black base colour? .


Here is my *Super* Chocolate-Fudge cake i baked this weekend ....i was so impressed by how  it turned out - I just had to simply share pictures with you guys.

I stopped baking 4 years ago after giving my boyfriend food poisoning with pasta bake... DON'T ASK...i simply don't know how it happened =S.

However...I'm attempting to rebuild my *cooking confidence* skills back up again...hence all the baking pictures =).



If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 
The closing date is the 19.06.2011.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

x