Saturday, June 18, 2011

HB13 + ' A Shark Attack Fail'

Hey Ladies

Ive never been afraid to show my  'Fail'  Manicures to you lovely ladies..However...
.... Unfortunately this is one of them.

I had so many ideas when planning this Manicure ...But...it just simply went wrong from start to end.


For this Manicure I used:

-  La Femme Beauty Polishes - Mint and Blue Cream.
- Konad Special Black Polish.
- Fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners ( I used Random Blue Liners, and a white and silver liner from the collection).
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.


 I actually like it when a manicure fails.. because i do learn from my mistakes ..
I know where i went wrong with this manicure and will 
re-attempt this - learning from my mistakes =-/.


I really liked the HB13 Plate...and put none of the blame on this image or plate!. As usual the plate preformed beautifully =).


Here is the Lovely HB13 Plate =).


 I got a new delivery this week. 
I recently placed a order for shirleys SdP Plates:

I got:

-  (From the A series) A01, A03, A04, A07, A09, A10,  
A11, A14,  A15,  A16, A17 & A18.

                                                       - (From the B series) B01, B02, B03, B04, B05, B08, 
B09, B11, B13,  B14,  B15,  B17 &  B19.

Ive known for some time that some of the images on these plates were 
defective...so I held me back buying them, awaiting peoples reviews. 
...However Shirley recently decided to put these plates on sale for 1 euro each due to the problems people were having with these plates.

How could I say no to that bargain...Well I couldn't ..so I placed a order 
for 1 of each of the plates on sale!

And here they are =) :


I cant wait to have a play with them =).

If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 
The closing date is the 19.06.2011.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

x