Sunday, June 19, 2011

XL A + ' A Silver Mosaique '

Hey Ladies!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
....But....
 How quickly did this weekend go =-/ .

I cant wait till July..I have a week booked off - to relax, and it cant come soon enough!
It feels like ages since I had time of work and I'm in real need of it atm.

Since last year Ive not had 100% health (Ive felt constantly tired and I'm always cold) .
Though I did not instigate this with my doctor .. till 3 months ago ( Yes I know naughty me =-/) 

My iron and thyroid levels are dropping every time I have a new blood test (To date Ive had 3 to investigate the problem). 
I recently started taking Multivitamins with extra iron - which has showed in my latest blood results...however my thyroid levels have taken another drastic drop =-/ 
Since Friday Ive been taking medication to help boost my thyroid levels - ill have another blood test again in 2 months to see if the dosage need to be lowered or upgraded =-/.

So that's where I currently am =-/. 

Therefore I decided to do a Manicure yesterday to cheer me up yesterday!.


For this Manicure i used:

- Gosh - Silver.
- Konad Special Black Polish.
- Stamping Plate - XL A.


Ive been wanting to use this design for ages.

I am very happy with how this manicure turned out!. 


I absolutely love this Silver polish. The above picture is after 2 applications.
Its one of my favourite polishes I own - Plus its a fantastic stamping polish =).

Thanks for reading - and don't forget you have until Midnight tonight (UK time) to enter my giveaway

/Hugs 

xxx