Sunday, June 5, 2011

XL C + 'A Deep Red Passion '

Hey Girlie's!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Here's a quick post to show you a manicure i did for tomorrow using my XL C nail plates =).


For this Manicure i used:
- China Glazes - Branding Iron.
- Special Konad White Polish.
- Image plate - XL C.


These XL plates never fail to impress me. They are so beautifully designed and transfer so smoothly.



Here's some information about the plates:

-The plate measures approx 148 x 210 mm.
- Each stamp measures a huge 10mm wide by 12mm long.
- The plates can fit into folders designed to hold sizes A5 or A4.

I brought my XL plate from here

If you haven't already entered my *500  giveaway* you can do so by clicking here 
The closing date is the 19.06.2011.

Thanks for reading!

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.