Sunday, March 13, 2011

Essence Plate Review No #2 + ' Going back to Nature!'

Hey Ladies!


I feel its time to test the 'animal style ' plate today. When i swatched the first plate http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/search/label/Essence%20plates, i said these plates were not numbered..which is a pain. So i decided to Generically label them as Essence Plates (lol) =)...does anybody else label them as anything else? let me know if you do.

For this Manicure i used:

-Models Own Jade Stone, Grace Green & Lemon Meringue.
-Essence 'Animal' Plate.
-Konad Special Black Polish.

- Enlarge at your own risk, my clean up looks v.messy!.

I love how this looks!......i cant stop staring at my nails =) .

Here is a before 'I stamped' Picture of my nails...this polish is to die for!.

For this Manicure i have used Models Own nail varnish http://www.modelsownit.com/nails.html
. Ive never owned any Models own before - however when i was in Boots last week it was on a 3 for 2 deal...how could i say no!. So i decided to select the first 3 colours that stole my attention.

I definitely will be buying a couple more bottle of these polishes!.

Here is the gorgeous essence plate itself!

Swatching the Essence animal Plate.

for this i used:

-No7 - Beautifully black.
-Konad Special White Polish.


I love these plates...they are so pretty! and transfer so well!...thank you Martje again xxx

Thanks for looking =).

/Hugs!