Saturday, March 26, 2011

Essence Plate Review No #3 + ' Scrumdiddlyumptious Cherries'

Hey Ladies!

The weekend is finally with us / Cheer!.

I want to show you a 'Fruity' Manicure i did today - Using my lovely Essence plates. I got my Essence plates when i did a swap with Martje from http://girly-addictions.blogspot.com/


For this Manicure i used:

- Models Own - Jade Stone.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Bright Pink.
- Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish - Black .
- Some Born Pretty Rhinestones.

This Manicure is defiantly ' In your face' lol...its colorful to the extreme! =) .

I used Essence Stampy Nail art polish in black to stamp my cherries and hand paint my black tips.

I'm very impressed with the Essence stampy polishes! - They work so well =).

Here are 2 of the before 'I applied Rhinestones and Black Tips ' Pictures....I think these cherries are so CUTE and defiantly look yummy!!.

.....And here's what influenced my manicure today - my cherry breakfast ...And it was very Yummy!

Here's a picture of my gorgeous Essence plate!..I so adore Martje for finding them for me!.

For swatching this essence plate i used:

- N.Y.C - Canal Street.
- Special Konad White Polish.


This plate is defiantly cute!.

It has a cute range of designs to keep you stamping happy for a while !.

I have not had 1 single problem with any of the essence plates Ive used so far =). They are easy to clean, use and stamp so well!.

For all those that haven't yet seen the latest tease from monster bundle...then feast your eyes on this beauty.
Have a fab weekend girlie's!

/Hugs!