Saturday, March 12, 2011

M74 + HB32 + BM01 + Spring time!

Hey Girlie's!

I'm in that * Happy, Happy Spring is here Mood!* today.

This morning, i saw that Thats So Fresh is doing an art contest....I just couldn't help myself. This link for the contest is > http://thatssofresh.blogspot.com/2011/03/bring-spring-in-with-wowsocool-contest.html .

For this Manicure i used the following:

- La Femme Beauty - Baby blue (for the Background) .
- M74 for the brown Fence.
- HB32 for the flowers.
- BM01 for the sun.
- Konad Special Yellow, Green, Red, Brown Polishes.
- Fimo Butterflies .

I'm loving the flower frame i added to this picture lol.

All pictures can be enlarged =).

Here is (below) a random picture, of my manicure with the flash on and off...So that i could capture the colour of my Manicure. My camera was having such a hissy fit trying to capture this manicure! =-/ .


This Manicure was inspired by my love for the great outdoors!...I love going out when it gets warmer and taking long walks, i especially love finding idyllic picnic spots and laying down in the grass playing *the Cloud Game* with friends and loved ones.

Ive never used Fimo's in nail art to date...But these Fimo Butterflies are defiantly too cute!...i was going to stamp the butterflies from the HB34 plate. However, i thought I'd go crazy and experiment with other forms of nail art a bit.

I love this mani- Its so bright, yet relaxing... its making me want to go outside and run around =).

I hope you have a great weekend girlie's!

/hugs from me!