Saturday, March 19, 2011

M79 + ' A dash of colour'

Hey Girlie's!

This weekend i intend to be extremely lazy and have a massive catch up on all the TV shows i follow that I've recently neglected (so that's..Grey's anatomy, Gossip girl, 90210 and chuck), Ive brought some Ben and Jerry's for the special occasion lol.

I also wanted to finish swatching my Konad M79 plate. I don't know whether i like or dislike this Manicure, so ill leave it up to you guys for any feedback.

For this Manicure i used :

- Barry M Nail Paint - Spring Green and Pale Blue.
- Models Own - Lemon Meringue.
- Konad Special Black Polish.

I do like the choice of colours, I've i used for this manicure - it feels very summery =).

Here is a picture ' before ' i stamped..My nails remind me of a beach ball lol - Bring on summer!.

I also used this plate yesterday for my Red Nose Day Manicure -http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/2011/03/m79-red-nose-day.html.


I read this morning that Comic Relief has raised £74.3m, the highest figure reached on the night of the show in its 23-year history- so yay!- that's fantastic news!.

For swatching my M79 plate i used:

- china Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Thanks for reading this!.

/Hugs!