Sunday, March 20, 2011

XL B + 'Gemstone Grillwork fabric'

Hey Ladies.

Another weekend over =-/ boohoo ...but at least i feel more relaxed!.

I was random goggling earlier and found a pattern i knew id seen before - I looked at my plates and there the pattern was!. I decided to use this pattern on my XL B plate for my Monday ' back to work' manicure.

For this i used :

- China Glaze Yee-Haw.
- Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish - White.


I like how this looks...plus the colours are not 'Too in your Face' for work =).

I decided to use Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish for this manicure. i actually found it easy to work with. i will definitely review both the Black and White stampy polishes from this range again, in a comparison for you guys.

My swatch for the XL B plate can be found, by clicking on http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/search/label/XL%20B

I found this pattern design on Google (below) its labelled Gemstone Grillwork 1965.


The information with a brief history on this Gemstone Grillwork 1965 is - Tony Duquette used grillwork patterns extensively in his interior design work. Intricate Moroccan grillwork studded with brass nails, 18th century Chinese snowflake patterns or French trellis patterns were repeatedly used to enhance his decorative effects. For this special fabric for Jim Thompson, we have created an intricate grillwork pattern evoking an Indian Moghul ivory inlay which overlays the rich malachite, lapis lazuli, rose quartz, Persian black and onyx background patterns.


Hopefully next week the postman will give me some items i ordered for my first giveaway - so watch this space!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend girlie's!

/Hugs!