Sunday, March 27, 2011

M81 + ' A Geometric Design'.

Hey Ladies.

Well the weekend is over again =-/.

Today I decided to use my M81 Konad plate for the first time...and the result was...I Love this Plate!.

This plate has to be one of my favourite konads I own! ( Well...Top 5 ). Its so so Cute.

For this Manicure I used:

-Konad Plate M81.
- China Glaze - St Tropez.
- Konad Special Blue Polish.

I love how simple this looks .. And the design isn't to domineering which it great!

For swatching the M81 Plate i used:

- China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic.
- Konad Special White Polish.


This plate is defiantly a investment!.

I even like the little design on my little ' Pinkie' finger - Matched with some rhinestones that could be a cute manicure.

Well time for me to sign off, and get everything ready for work tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

/Hugs