Sunday, March 6, 2011

St Patrick's Day + M70

Morning Ladies!

I cant believe its Sunday already..boohoo! =(.

I thought id post a simple little St Patrick's day manicure today.

* Apologies for all the multiple pictures with and without flash....I just couldn't capture my gorgeous manicure...so i went a little overboard lol =-/ *

For this Manicure i used my M70 plate ..and :

- Gosh - Holographic Polish.
-Special Konad Green Polish.

I used my M70 plate because this Konad full image has flowers with four petals on...so this could be mistaken for a four leafed clover =).

I cant stop staring at my nails...They are so so pretty!.

Here's some pictures without and with flash...to show the image more.

Here's the swatch for my M70 Plate...for this i used :

- China Glaze - Rich and Famous.
- Konad Special Black Polish.

I absolutely love the design on my index finger!...ill have to use this with something else very soon!


Thanks for stopping by!

/Hugs!