Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St Patrick's Day + Fauxnads M71 & M28

Hey Ladies!

I certainty do love my themed manicures.

It is St Patrick's Day tomorrow -Therefore i wanted to do one more manicure around the St Patrick's Day theme, to wear on the day =).

I saw This Manicure done by 'A day in the life of doll face'
...Earlier this week...and totally fell in love with it!.. it totally inspired me to do something similar.

View this picture with care =-/ ...My free hand skills are not my best talent...However my shaky hands did improve by the time i got to my third finger and little finger lol.

For this Manicure i used :

- Barry M Nail Paint - Matte White.
- Barry M Nail Paint - Aqua Green ( I used this to paint over the white top coat.. i attempted a gradient effect on my thumb).
- Konad Special Red, Orange,Yellow,Green, Blue polish - for my rainbow.
- Fauxnad M71 for the four leafed clover.
- Fauxnad M28 For my easy attempt at a pot on my thumb =).
- Avon Mirror shine - Gold Foil - for the Four leafed clovers on my fingers, and the gold flowing *lol* out of my pot on my thumb.
- Konad Special Black Polish - For the rough details on my gold coins =).

well...i can happily say, I've attempted free hand nail art...and its hard!
i totally admire those that can do this even more after today! /Salute!
...However , i think ill stick to konading lol.

Hope you enjoyed reading this..or giggling lol.

/Hugs!

P.s Happy St Patrick's Day for Tomorrow!

X