Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Say hello to my 30 new little friends! + A D19 Review.

Hey Ladies

I'm soo excited!

I got my D series in the post today!

I brought them from the lovely Chez Delaney at http://www.chez-delaney.com/delaney.html..... and i couldn't wait to try them out!

I selected a plate at random for my first review.

Just to let you girlie's know.. i will test every plate and every image =) To show you exactly how each plate preforms!

*Please accept my apologies for this sloppy manicure..it was getting late and then my top coat lightly smudged the image *Grr* =-/ However down below are *Semi* perfect swatches!*

For this manicure i used:

- Image plate D19.
- Barry M nail Paint's Wild Purple , Cyan Blue & Cobalt Blue.
- Konad Special White polish.

I love this plate!

.... and i love that the boat reminds me of the boat used in the television show 'Blue Peter'!..well ever so slightly it kinda does...Well anyway it defiantly brings back a lot of craft memories!

Here is the 'Before i stamped' picture.

And here is a picture of all my lovely new plates *Drool!*.
*Bounce!!*

Here is the lovely D19 plate that i used.

For swatching the D19 plate i used:

-N.Y.C Canal Street.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Ive tried to capture each swatch picture with and without flash to attempt to show you each image =).

(these pictures can be enlarged)

Firstly Ive got to say I'm very happy with this plate.

I was very worried the plates wouldn't work...however these pictures speak for themselves!.


Each image transferred so smoothly.

Although you cannot see the mermaid and merman brilliantly...i can say now..they looked fantastic!.

There is a lot of images to choose from in this set ..giving you fantastic value for money!.

I cant wait to review more plates.

Have a good Thursday girlie's!

/Hugs

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.