Saturday, April 9, 2011

D20 + ' Some Holo Glitz '.

Hey Ladies!

I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!.

For today's manicure i used my Chez Delaney Image D20.

I also used:

- Color Clubs - Fashion Addict.
- Colour Clubs - Wild at Heart.
- Fraulein 38 - Blue Glitter Nail Art Liner.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Why do my nails look so edible...they look like sugared candy because of the blue glitter lol...or is that just me?!?. lol.

I do like this plate...Although , not all the images do appeal to me.

I picked up the plate because i saw tinker-bell and thought weee!...fairy dust! - but chose these images for my manicure because they appealed to me more after swatching the plate.

Here (Below) is how my nails looked before stamping.

I love Holo polishes ... though they are just too distracting =).

Here is the lovely D20 image plate available from Here

For swatching the D20 plate i used:

- Beauty UK's - Midnight Minx's Purple Polish.
- Konad Special White polish.

Ive tried to capture each swatch picture with and without flash to attempt to show you each image .

The images transferred smoothly - Although i did lose poor tinker-bells wings... whilst i was stamping my door bell rang...silly post man =-/.

Whilst swatching this plate i only had problems with 1 image.

See below on my middle finger.

I knew before getting this set - there were risks involved , due to the fact poor chez had problems with manufacturing these plates.

However saying that....out of the 3 plates Ive tested to date- to encounter only 1 problem image is pretty fantastic =).

I must point out...I'm not ecstatic
about stamping butterflies on my nails...... However this plate does give a wide selection of different butterflies for those that love stamping butterflies =)....And i know from visiting a few of your blogs that some of these images will defiantly appeal to a high number of nail art enthusiasts.

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here

Thanks for reading this, i hope you all enjoy your weekend- and relax =)

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.