Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hot Nails by Rihanna Style

I think red is such a classic color…
so feminine and sexy. It’s so timeless you can literally match it with
any outfit. Rihanna
is the ultimate red nail-ed diva! I love
how she experiments with her nails, or matches the red nails with her
lip color to make a statement. She’s definitely one of the most daring
and risque ladies in pop! I can’t wait for her new album to come out
next month… I know I can rely on her for some upbeat workout tracks!!!

This is that OPI  nail polish I was telling you about! I love it! It looks like rubber!
I had to add a twist so I did a clear coat on the tips to look like French tip nails, but in black! My mom didn’t know about matte polish and when I showed her she said “never use this
polish… it’s very dull and doesn’t look shiny at all!
This fall it’s all about matte nail polish!! You can alternate matte and glossy by doing a matte nail and a glossy tip or vice versa. I have been wearing an army green nail polish by Orly called Enchanted Forest from their Once Upon a Time fairy tail inspired collection and that’s my new obsession! It’s like a deep forest green and it’s so gorgeous! I might try to matte-ify the tips with a darker color and see how it looks!
Also OPI has the best
matte top coat that makes black look like rubber! I love it when new nail trends come out. We were all into the skittles colored nails this summer and now we’re making it dark and sexy for the fall.

People Magazine did a poll called ‘Who Would You Rather Work Out With?’ ! Thanks guys! I’m glad you’re enjoying my workout DVDs. Also, it’s all about rainbow bright nail polish colors this summer… but then if you saw my post about our Skittles nail polish makeover in Mexico
we all got ready for Mexico by changing our polish! No more blacks and greys it’s all about bright colors!
I went for bright purple, Kourtney florescent pink, and Khloe a
coral orange! We were all so envious of each others’ Skittles colored
polish! What colors are you guys trying?

Right after Toronto, Brittny and I headed to NYC! Her hometown! And I had a day full of meetings.
Our way to NYC wasn’t any easier than our trip from Vegas to Toronto! The only way to NYC from Toronto involved car rides, a ferry water boat ride that was so shaky, then a bus, then a plane, and then we finally made it to NYC!
We honestly were laughing so hard at all the steps we had to take to get on a flight! Once we got to NYC Britt and I tried to hit up every spot that was our favorite in one day! Our favorite nail spot was closed! We ended up going somewhere else that was so horrible we had to go to a CVS Pharmacy and get nail polish remover and nail polish to redo it ourselves!
We shopped at Barneys and then ate at Serafina! The best food ever! We then came back to the hotel and hung out a little bit then Scott picked us up and we all ate at Phillipe’s! Our one night in NYC was so worth it and long over due!